Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Boast Update...

I think I might have to start making this boast thing a thing now… I decided not to go swimming this morning, despite getting up early enough, because I was going to go to aqua this evening. But I still wanted to do *something* because my body just felt like it needed me to do something to wake up properly. So I road-tested my new yoga mat (not literally…), following the cute bunneh’s yoga sequence instead (I only managed to do it twice, but I figured that’s not that bad since I’ve never done yoga before). I am *so* glad I am getting back into my old old sleep pattern, where I actually wake up at a respectable time in the morning, and I feel alive! instead of half-dead. I really hope this keeps up. I mean, I’ve only been wishing for it since I lost my sleep pattern working stupid hours at a hotel while I was at college in 2008/9… Didn’t go to aqua in the end because my sudden CREATIVITY DRIVE ACTIVATION happened and I have two weeks to finish two dissertations, so… But yeah, I still did something, so I’m happy anyway. :)



via Tumblr http://i-am-not-ms.tumblr.com/post/55714585118/boast-update

No comments:

Post a Comment