Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Synchronising the Things

So I did say that I was going to run the Blogger and the Tumblr pages side by side for a bit, but then I got busy and forgot, so... it's got a little behind on that score. But hopefully now I've worked out how to get them to synchronise automatically. With a little bit of luck and a following wind, you won't be able to really see the difference between a post that I've posted on here, and one that's synchronised from Tumblr, but I'll have to see how it ends up working out and then fiddle with it a bit more when I know what's what.

I haven't found a way of easily synchronising posts I've already put on Tumblr onto here though, so I've used a feed which is just over to the right there >>>>>> so you can click through the links if you want to catch up. I'm quite proud of some of my more recent posts from Tumblr, so I'd really like it if you did decide to catch up on where I'm at.

I'm also starting another blog project with a friend soon, which should hopefully be quite good. It'll be focusing more on mental and physical wellbeing rather than MS specifically, but it will probably still be relevant to this blog. I'll set up another IFTTT rule to feed it into this one (or I'll reblog them on tumblr and that'll feed in. I don't know quite how it'll work just yet...).

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment